Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl remote control cars

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Looks nice for young kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Alan b.

i wouldnt waste your cash. these things are never any good. they work fine for about an hour, then start to break. and your back to square one.
    and rearely are they any use anywhere but indoors.

save a bit of cash up and buy something good.
    plenty of good RC cars/trucks/buggies for relatively small money these days.
    LOSI do some nice rugged stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Bill50

The vehicles in your thread are in fact very good and good value for money.Not sure about your area but in the UK we get a 3 year warranty so it is win win all the way.

I am an R/C fanatic and have several including a Losi,the poster who said get a Losi is fine but you need about £100 + per vehicle and to be honest you will not get much to choose from in that price bracket.

Go ahead and buy your Lidl cars and take no notice of the negative poster as he talking total nonsense.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Nice bodies. Fancy lights.

No proportional control. No parts. No performance.

Expect a poor drivedrain, poor power, poor batteries, poor suspension, etc etc.

Under the tree on Xmas eve, in the bin by New Years eve. IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Bill50

T-Maxx wrote: »
    Nice bodies. Fancy lights.

No proportional control. No parts. No performance.

Expect a poor drivedrain, poor power, poor batteries, poor suspension, etc etc.

Under the tree on Xmas eve, in the bin by New Years eve. IMO.

It is only a toy for crying out loud,no different you will get from Argos/Tesco etc.

Radio Control is my hobby and I have several,for that money you only get a toy.I bought a Toyota Supra from Argos on Saturday for £14.99

Nikko Radio Controlled 1:16 Full Function Toyota Supra Car.

Great for messing around the kitchen with.Nearest you can get for something half decent would be a Carisma by CML from about £60.

• Advertisement
Advertisement