Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pink Floyd/Led Zepellin Records

Options
  • 21-11-2011 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭

Hi All,

Please feel free to move this if its in the wrong location....but anyone know where i can get pink floyd/led zepellin lps in Ireland.....im striking out finding anything online

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

I saw DSOTM on vinyl in Tower records today. Around €25, part of the rerelease recently. I would imagine they also have WYWH.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

Try Borderline Records in Temple Bar (if they're still open, always seem to be on the verge of closing down). As for online, have you tried Musicstack.com? I've had mostly good experiences with the site & the prices for original Led Zeppelin lps are generally fairly reasonable, probably pretty good for Floyd too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭Technocentral

kopfan77 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Please feel free to move this if its in the wrong location....but anyone know where i can get pink floyd/led zepellin lps in Ireland.....im striking out finding anything online

Thanks

Got DSOTM on vinyl recently for 5.99 sterling plus postage from Discogs.com, its a fifth pressing from '73 in great condition and sounds great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

Try http://www.intoxica.co.uk/ - have both from them in the past, and they seem to have a couple of items in stock from both bands

• Registered Users Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭10000maniacs

Custardpi wrote: »
    Try Borderline Records in Temple Bar (if they're still open, always seem to be on the verge of closing down). As for online, have you tried Musicstack.com? I've had mostly good experiences with the site & the prices for original Led Zeppelin lps are generally fairly reasonable, probably pretty good for Floyd too.
    Its now an old style sweet shop. Nothing sweet in there for vinyl lovers any more.

• Advertisement
Advertisement