Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good hairdress for guys in waterford

• 21-11-2011 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Hi guys in the time for getting a haircut again i am just wondering where is the best place to get a men haircut in waterford

It was to be a hairdressers as my hair is styled to to way which can be only cut in

Was looking at urban hype are they any good ?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I can recommend someone who does it from home that is very good, if that helps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Sully wrote: »
    I can recommend someone who does it from home that is very good, if that helps?

No its ok just looking for a hairdresser that can cut my hair tommarow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

The girl cassie does it nice and slow in kazzies Patrick street , nice gentle motions .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Urban Hype is probably your best bet for a hair style alright. I've recently started going there...I actually thought it would be dear but is actually aeuro less than my usual place and I got a much better cut.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

decies wrote: »
    The girl cassie does it nice and slow in kazzies Patrick street , nice gentle motions .

And she cuts yer hair as well?:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 158 ✭✭tennis12

Foxy chopper?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

Godsentme wrote: »
    And she cuts yer hair as well?:rolleyes:

It's the way she does it , no hurry at all.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Have been going to Sweeny Todd on Micheal St for years. Val, the owner is excellent.

Its on the 3rd floor, opposite where The Old Stand, look for the sign on the street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

The Barber Shop, beside Cosmo Beauty on Mayors Walk is my preferred

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

I said hair dresser not a barber Lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

to get a men haircut in waterford
    you got me on this one

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DaleB91

Envy on patrick street and ask for nichola, wont be going wrong at all

Advertisement