Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vulgar boasting time

Options
  • 22-11-2011 12:31am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭

shot_129_thumb.jpg

shot_130_thumb.jpg

shots of my 11 kill rampage in my Lowe.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

nice, highest i got was 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭WuuZii

Just had an intense clan wars match. Ended in a draw. 14 vs 15.

NBQQml.jpg

Got confederate too, which imho is better than top gun, especially as an arty diver!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭WuuZii

Stormer of a game on Malinovka in my Type 59. Started on the side with the buildings went up the hill. Got 3 kills and then pushed down. Played with a heavy at the building for a little and then chased the arty down. Went hunting the last 2 then. My best credit round by far but about 200xp short of best XP round.

http://i.imgur.com/M2XFO.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 A1Nutboy

Got 15 detects, the entire enemy team, with my T20 last week. Survived the game with 2 kills also if I remember correctly! Forgot to take screen shot though :(

Advertisement