Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Carlow

Options
  • 22-11-2011 1:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Might be moving up to carlow from nenagh for work. Anyone any idea on the distance and time the journey would take. Also any help would be appreciated in lookin for a room/apartment.. I dont want a long contract until after christmas. Also wondering is there anyone with 5 a side teams that might need an extra player:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭coroner29

Well, google says it's 116km and 1 hour 22 minutes via M7 and N80. Try daft.ie or rent.ie for apartments.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

have a search in the forum to see what areas people who have previously moved to Carlow were advised to avoid etc

In terms of 5 a sides there are a couple of teams on here that were looking for members, drop me a PM when you have moved and I can point you in the direction of one or 2 of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

Do you drive?
    Can you say where you plan to work?
    Might help with area suggestions...

Also, welcome to Carlow in advance. ;-)

Advertisement