Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My terrible crime...

• 22-11-2011 2:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 300 ✭✭

Extremely boring day cos i'm stuck at home recovering from surgery and can do nothing but play Skyrim so i messed around tonight... Long post incoming!

Greetings listeners. My terrible tale begins in a land called Skyrim where a young Dark Elf called Caledith got a reprieve from execution thanks to the timely intervention of fate. After escaping from her captors clutches with the aid of the rebels who were to be executed alongside her she vanished into the wilderness so that no-one could persue her. After many days of walking she came to a town called Riften, which appeared to be a perfect spot to settle down and start a new life due to the low life nature of its many occupants and the rumours of the thieves guild being located there.

One night in the local tavern called the Bee and Barb while listening for information on the thieves guild she spotted a beautiful, fair haired maiden who looked like she could handle herself. Caledith quickly bought them both a drink and learned her name was Mjoll the Lioness. There was immediate chemistry and when Mjoll mentioned her sword had been lost to her Caledith volunteered to get it back. She hoped it would gain Mjoll's affection if returned. After many weeks of travel on horseback and too many other new tales to recount here, Caledith returned with Grimsever the sword.

Mjoll's eyes lit up and when she spotted the amulet of mara an intense and whirlwind romance developed which led to them being married in the Temple of Mara in Riften. As a honeymoon present Caledith bought them a palatial house in Solitude, the kingdoms capital and they moved in together. However things began to sour as Caledith realised there was 3 people in the marriage, Mjoll's friend Aerin would not let her lead her new life, things were about to take a dark turn as Caledith hatched a plan and put it into action to ensure that it would only be her and Mjoll from then on....

She stole the key to Aerins house while her beloved slept and made her way to Riften.

gettingthekeywhilemydea.jpg

Caledith arrived early evening and let herself into the house to wait in Aerin's bedroom. Her plan was to seduce Aerin and then tell Mjoll that he had taken advantage of her while drunk thus leading to the end of their friendship. However, she did not get the reaction she expected...

aerinsshockedreaction.jpg

In a rage at his refusal to fall for her scheme she picked up a knife that had been laying on Aerin's bedside table and stabbed him until he stopped moving.

stabbedincoldblood.jpg

Realising that she had just committed murder and panicked at the thoughts of spending her life in a dungeon away from Mjoll she rearranged Aerins body on his bed and made it seem like a drunken suicide. She wrote a note pretending to be Aerin saying he could not live without his secret love Mjoll and rode her horse back to Solitude hoping that the guards would believe the events as she had created them. Now to spend the rest of her life with Mjoll, and no-one else...

murdersuicide.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Leighbraz

Cool story Bro,Needs more dragons and ****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

How do you marry her ?

I gave her her sword back, she can be my companion...but not a wife ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

SeantheMan wrote: »
    How do you marry her ?

Do you have the amulet of mara equipped?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Nope.
    Read about it earlier..

I already have plans now for Lydia, the hot warrior in Riften, and that lady who sings in the tavern in Dawnstar.....all will be mine !!:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

SeantheMan wrote: »
    How do you marry her ?

Best of both worlds if your getting.....oh waits its a video game :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement