Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom BB down?

Options
  • 22-11-2011 3:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭

anyone else's eircom broadband down atm? Died on me almost an hour ago and hasn't come back

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭gaza4

Doomofman wrote: »
    anyone else's eircom broadband down atm? Died on me almost an hour ago and hasn't come back
    Yup i'm down too. Red light on the modem and local access only. Glad to know its not just me!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭darrenheaphy

Mines been down since Sat :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Moved to eircom forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Mines been down since Sat :(

Hi Darren,

Thanks for your post.
    Just to confirm that a case was logged with eircom Technical Support at 9:23am Sunday morning and that this has been escalated and assigned to an engineering crew.

I would be expect this to be fully investigated and resolved soon.

If you need an update please call into Broadband Support:

Broadband Technical Support : 1890 260260 (lowcall); Hours : 08:00 - 22:00 (7 days).

Please retain your case id /reference from Technical Support, as this will speed up your call time and help if you need to follow up. Alternatively, let me know and I can follow this up with Technical Support.

Kind regards,
    Ant

Doomofman wrote: »

Hi Doomofman,

Thanks for your post. I have checked your current broadband connection and it is syncing fine at 12Mb. Attainables look fine and the connection is showing solidly connected.

Also checked your router and can see you have at least on computer device connected. All diagnostic tests are fine.

Let me know if you're still having a problem connecting. If so, could it be a wireless issue? or problem loading webpages?

All the best,
    Ant

• Advertisement

gaza4 wrote: »
    Yup i'm down too. Red light on the modem and local access only. Glad to know its not just me!!!

Hi gaza4,

Thanks for your post.

If you're still having a problem connecting to the Internet on your Broadband, please PM your eircom Account number or home phone number.

Or call directly into Broadband Support:

Broadband Technical Support : 1890 260260 (lowcall); Hours : 08:00 - 22:00 (7 days).

Please retain your case id /reference from Technical Support, as this will speed up your call time and help if you need to follow up. Alternatively, let us know your case id and we can follow this up with Technical Support.

Kind regards,
    Ant

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭gaza4

Hi gaza4,

Thanks for your post.

If you're still having a problem connecting to the Internet on your Broadband, please PM your eircom Account number or home phone number.

Or call directly into Broadband Support:

Please retain your case id /reference from Technical Support, as this will speed up your call time and help if you need to follow up. Alternatively, let us know your case id and we can follow this up with Technical Support.

Kind regards,
    Ant

thanks for the reply, its all good now. most have just been a local fault as a few people in my area (Balbriggan) had trouble...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

gaza4 wrote: »
    thanks for the reply, its all good now. most have just been a local fault as a few people in my area (Balbriggan) had trouble...

Hi gaza4,

Glad to hear the broadband is back. Thanks for getting back to us.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Chaos Marine

Mine's been down all day. Really irritating.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Halo Kitty

Ditto here in Kerry,DSL connection problem also says Local access only....just able to log on the past hour,will it last while i type this i ask myself....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

I wasn't at home last night but this morning i checked our router stats and can see that the connection went offline at about 2AM for around 30mins then synched back up again all is fine tough other than that.

Mine's been down all day. Really irritating.

Hi Chaos Marine,

Thanks for posting on the eircom forum on Boards.

Let me know if still having problems with your broadband or PM your home phone number and I will check this further.

Kind regards,
    Ant

Halo Kitty wrote: »
    Ditto here in Kerry,DSL connection problem also says Local access only....just able to log on the past hour,will it last while i type this i ask myself....

Hello Halo Kitty,

Thanks for your post. .

Can you let me know if you're still having problems with your broadband. Or PM with your home phone number and I look into your broadband connection.

Best regards,
    Ant

Advertisement