Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

who hates the boards.ie admins?????

• 22-11-2011 5:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

lol see how long this lasts

iv put up treads really been honest looking for advice and iv been hit with the ban stick...

anyone else??

speak up

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Claasman

davemc180 wrote: »

speak up

are you wearing a towel?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Hasmunch

iv been hit with the ban stick...

More like ugly stick....

ill get my coat

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭davemc180

Claasman wrote: »
    are you wearing a towel?
    good lad stupid commet as espected...

locked soon no doubt

Hasmunch wrote: »
    More like ugly stick....

ill get my coat

surely you have better things to do then read the back of penguin rappers then post lol

It's a love hate relationship.. They love me, I hate them. Or something like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Ah the one off the radio isnt so bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

locked soon no doubt

If your thread title had been a little more subtle you might have got away with it for a while longer...

ah been honest most off them are 100 per cent but theres a few ( hint hint legal discussion w**ker ) cough cough, that are bad

Blatter wrote: »
    If your thread title had been a little more subtle you might have got away with it for a while longer...

dont judge my post, just looking for honest opinions, im sure im not the only 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

I think they're all great, especially whatever one is reading this and about to lock it.

You, Mr / Ms Moderator sir / ma'am are awesome

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

not hate not like there just there,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

A great bunch of lads/ladies.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement