Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

legal advice mod.... get a new 1

Options
  • 22-11-2011 6:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

posted tonight looking for legal advice and it was locked...

why???????????????????
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Link?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,507 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

because you are not allowed ask for legal advice...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

the legal advice mod follows the charter so we should get a new one

that's a great plan

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

from the Legal discussion forum charter:
    Disclaimer: This is not a legal advice forum. Any opinion offered, in any guise, is to be taken as opinion, and nothing else. That means that if somebody offers a particular course of action, this is not to be thought of as legal advice. In the event that a poster says he is qualified to give legal advice, neither Boards.ie Ltd., nor any of its affiliates, accept any liability for any loss or damage arising therefrom. In other words, members can assume that nobody who posts in this forum is qualified to give legal advice. BY POSTING IN OR READING FROM THIS FORUM, YOU AGREE TO THIS DISCLAIMER. Any legal advice sought or given will result in an immediate week long ban. Second offences result in an indefinite ban

its the bit at the very beginning of the charter in between two lines of stars and the label "Important".

so, you dont bother to read the charter, you post looking for legal advice and when your thread gets deleted instead of you getting a ban from the forum you decide to go off and start threads in After Hours like "who hates the boards admins" and "thread deleted, how long will this one last".

yes, I can see how the mod of the legal discussion forum is the problem here. I'll get on that as soon as I finish doing stuff that makes sense.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement