Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

for the day that's in it...

• 22-11-2011 7:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭

What with all the recent talk about being Irish or Irish-American and all that...all I know is, I'm proud to think that this man considered himself Irish.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 789 ✭✭✭The Internet Explorer

A great lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭texidub

Whatever you're into OP. JFK was a mass murderer like 99% of the last century's great superpower leaders.

I suppose you have an our lady in the hall, send your children off to workshops, and masturbate to Ireland's Own too?

Instead of worrying about who considers themselves to be Irish, why not consider what the Irish should be worrying about...

trust me.. it's not the banal, tired sh*te in your OP.Please delete your post and send me
    2 minutes of time via parcel post. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

texidub wrote: »
    Instead of worrying about who considers themselves to be Irish, why not consider what the Irish should be worrying about...

trust me.. it's not the banal, tired sh*te in your OP.Please delete your post and send me
    2 minutes of time via parcel post. :D
    Nobody made you read it.
    How about you spend all your days thinking about what we should be worrying about while the rest of us just carry on with the free thought and free speech.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Something something jelly doughnut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

firefly08 wrote: »
    What with all the recent talk about being Irish or Irish-American and all that...all I know is, I'm proud to think that this man considered himself Irish.
    Thanks, Ryan Tubridy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

It's nice to know he considered himself Irish. Mind you, just a day or two before he came here, he uttered that famous phrase "Ich bin ein Berliner.":):):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

Was it not Kennedy that stoped Irish emigration to the US

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,195 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Was it not Kennedy that stoped Irish emigration to the US

No. He wouldn't have any power over Irish emigration. He was the American president, not the Irish one.

cambo2008 wrote: »
    Nobody made you read it.
    How about you spend all your days thinking about what we should be worrying about while the rest of us just carry on with the free thought and free speech.

So you would exclude me from the free speech in order to make a point about free speech would ya? :pac:

And just in case you're too gifted to grasp it.. the emoticon I used at the end of my post was this one :D It indicates that a sentence (or perhaps an entire post) shouldn't be taken too seriously.

You are now free to return to your grovelling. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

texidub wrote: »
    cambo2008 wrote: »
    Nobody made you read it.

So you would exclude me from the free speech in order to make a point about free speech would ya? :pac:

And just in case you're too gifted to grasp it.. the emoticon I used at the end of my post was this one :D It indicates that a sentence (or perhaps an entire post) shouldn't be taken too seriously.

You are now free to return to your grovelling. :D
    You're a f@#king c@#t............,,.................:D <

• Advertisement

lol *pat, pat* :D

Back, and to the left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

Pherekydes wrote: »
    No. He wouldn't have any power over Irish emigration. He was the American president, not the Irish one.

Seriously, you're wasted here. :)

Advertisement