Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Listen to Dublin City FM 103.2 this morning!

• 22-11-2011 8:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭

Because I will be on it, for the Boards photobook, getting my very own 15 minutes of fame, altough I do haev to share them with Devore...

This morning between 10.30 and 11AM!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭squareballoon

tuning in now to make sure I don't miss it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

live stream not working for me... nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(record for podcast someone?)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Not working for me either so trying to get it on an old transistor with dodgy dials. Listening to a station but not sure if it's right as they haven't mentioned who they are in the last 10 minutes! Twist & Shout playing now. Is that it?

Edit Yep I'm tuned in :-)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Excellent broadcast by both Tom & Sarah. Well done folks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Thanks Denis, Couldn't tune in neither, goddamn foreign countries :o but Martin from Dublin City FM will send me on an mp3 of the recording!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭squareballoon

I couldn't find it! can you post the mp3? Hope it all went well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Not working for me either so trying to get it on an old transistor with dodgy dials. Listening to a station but not sure if it's right as they haven't mentioned who they are in the last 10 minutes! Twist & Shout playing now. Is that it?

Edit Yep I'm tuned in :-)

Wha? Tom and Sarah were doing the twist and shout???????

How Austin Powers eh?????

:D

Well done Sarah & Tom, looking forward to the mp3 being available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Is there a podcast of this available anywhere? There's none on their site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

I'll hopefully be getting a mp3 of it, which I'll share when I get it!

Advertisement