Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band Hero?

Options
  • 22-11-2011 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭

hi all,

Ibood have quite a good offer on at the minute for a band hero bundle. I'm just wondering, are the instruments provided in this bundle compatible with Rock band, guitar hero etc?

Thanks in advance.

Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,072 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Band Hero is an affiliate of Guitar Hero so will work with all current gen Guitar Hero games, which are usually compatible with all current gen Rock Band games.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

Band Hero is an affiliate of Guitar Hero so will work with all current gen Guitar Hero games, which are usually compatible with all current gen Rock Band games.

I think the rock band games would appeal more to me. Good to hear they are likely compatible, seems like good value so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

These will work fine, many actually prefer the Guitar Hero instruments to the rock band ones. There is a chart here you can look at http://www.rockband.com/compatibility

You might want to get Rock Band 3 asap as Band Hero is poo, you can get rock band 1 + 2 very cheaply also and import them to Rock Band 3 giving you a starting library of 200+ songs to play.

Then there is the excellent Beatles : Rock band which is going for as little as 7 euro used.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

calex71 wrote: »
    These will work fine, many actually prefer the Guitar Hero instruments to the rock band ones. There is a chart here you can look at http://www.rockband.com/compatibility

You might want to get Rock Band 3 asap as Band Hero is poo, you can get rock band 1 + 2 very cheaply also and import them to Rock Band 3 giving you a starting library of 200+ songs to play.

Then there is the excellent Beatles : Rock band which is going for as little as 7 euro used.

Ok good stuff, this has pushed me over the edge, now just to figure out where to get it delivered to. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,199 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

budhabob wrote: »
    Ok good stuff, this has pushed me over the edge, now just to figure out where to get it delivered to. Thanks again.

They can be slow enough on delivery i'd say it'll be about 2 weeks before it arrives, so pick somewhere you'll be during the day as it comes via courier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Sold out now, feck it anyway I would have gotten it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Ha that's actually cheaper than ibood after delivery is added :D

Advertisement