If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subwoofer

Options
  • 22-11-2011 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Hi guys, I'm wondering if you have any open-box, trade-in or old models of subwoofer which ye need to clear out. If so, I'd be interested. I should also have enough funds put together to order a denon 1912 from ye.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Biker.

I have the guys checking on a sub for you.

I'll be back very shortly.

Sorry for the delay.

ATB

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Biker.

I have a Monitor Audio Radius 360 which is the older 360 sub, not the HD.

http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/support/past-products/radius/r360/

It's in a beech finish and was £249.95 but I can clear it for just £129.

Not sure if this fits the bill, but let me know what you think.

ATB

Dave

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Biker.

I have a Monitor Audio Radius 360 which is the older 360 sub, not the HD.

http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/support/past-products/radius/r360/

It's in a beech finish and was £249.95 but I can clear it for just £129.

Not sure if this fits the bill, but let me know what you think.

ATB

Dave

me me me me ...

...anything dave can do I can do better - How about a brand new Boston XSB subwoofer (the same one as featured in the original XS 5.1 pack) - I can do it at £139.95....

....We also have (I'm pretty sure) a Tannoy SFX sub in open box, which may be footless (not a major problem - you can just get some plastic or rubber pads for it) - If it's still there I'll clear it at just £69.95 instead of the original price of £19.95

Finally I have one clearanceCambridge S90 Sub which was originally £149.95 and I can clear at £99.95...

I will also (hopefully) tonight be doing a Q-Acoustics clearout - including some 2070 Subs..

hah, so much for Dave's puny,single option ( to be honest the 360 is a really nice sub tho' )

Thanks again - let the best man win...:D

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭bikerboy_ie

Thanks for all the options guys. I was hoping for something a little beefier though. I was talking to Patrick I think on Sat. I ordered a 2312 from him. It would be great if you had a sub at least 10" or bigger to send down with the Denon.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Wolfhound14

me me me me ...

...anything dave can do I can do better - How about a brand new Boston XSB subwoofer (the same one as featured in the original XS 5.1 pack) - I can do it at £139.95....

....We also have (I'm pretty sure) a Tannoy SFX sub in open box, which may be footless (not a major problem - you can just get some plastic or rubber pads for it) - If it's still there I'll clear it at just £69.95 instead of the original price of £19.95

Finally I have one clearanceCambridge S90 Sub which was originally £149.95 and I can clear at £99.95...

I will also (hopefully) tonight be doing a Q-Acoustics clearout - including some 2070 Subs..

hah, so much for Dave's puny,single option ( to be honest the 360 is a really nice sub tho' )

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,

What colour is the Tannoy Sub? (Please say black or something dark)

I recently picked up a Denon 1311 and a pair of Tannoy Mercury m2 speakers from Dave in an open box clearance.

If that sub would be a reasonable match I may be interested in upgrading from 2.0 to 2.1!!!

(My dream is of a much bigger system in future, but I need something lower budget for the here and now)

Can you PM me a price for the Sub, a suitable cable and delivery to Cork.

Thanks

• Advertisement

Thanks for all the options guys. I was hoping for something a little beefier though. I was talking to Patrick I think on Sat. I ordered a 2312 from him. It would be great if you had a sub at least 10" or bigger to send down with the Denon.

BB,

How about one of The Monitor Audio MSW10 Subs:

http://www.monitoraudiousa.com/products/m-series/msw-10/#/overview

- I've just done a deal on these and some other Monitor Audio 'M' series that really has to be seen to be believed.

The MSW10 is a 100watt 10" driver beastie - other specs as follows:

Low Frequency Limit: 28 Hz
    Upper Frequency Limit: 45 - 150 Hz Variable
    Amplifier Output: 100W (RMS)
    Amplifier Classification: Class A - B amplifier
    Low Pass Filter Alignment: 12 dB / per octave filter
    Cabinet Specification: Bass Reflex 18mm (3/4") M.D.F construction
    Input Impedance: 20K ohms
    Drive Unit Complement: 1 x 10" long throw subwoofer driver
    External Dimensions:
    (H x W x D) 320 x 280 x 280 mm
    (12 5/8 x 11 x 11 inches)
    Weight (Individual 10.80 KGs)

I have a batch of these incoming ( Black only) 1st week December and they really are a silly price at £199.95 and we will do a Boardie launch offer at £169.95.

Thanks again and keep me posted if you would like to grab one as I really dont think they will hang around long (especially when the pricing of the rest of the 'M' series that we have snaffled is posted!)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭MrTrebus

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

can I have it at its ORIGINAL price of £19.95 please ;););)

Hi John,

I recently picked up a Denon 1311 and a pair of Tannoy Mercury m2 speakers from Dave in an open box clearance.

If that sub would be a reasonable match I may be interested in upgrading from 2.0 to 2.1!!!

(My dream is of a much bigger system in future, but I need something lower budget for the here and now)

Thanks

Bump

Hi John,

Thanks

Hi John,

I know you guys are probably busy, but is the Tannoy Sub still available?

Thanks

Hi John,

I know you guys are probably busy, but is the Tannoy Sub still available?

Thanks

Wolf,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - I asked the guys to physically check and yep it's still available and also yes, it's black..

Keep me posted..

ATVB,

J

• Advertisement

Wolf,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - I asked the guys to physically check and yep it's still available and also yes, it's black..

Keep me posted..

ATVB,

J

Interested. PM Sent.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.