Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cyrogenics and pro-lifers

• 22-11-2011 10:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,456 ✭✭✭

There are lots of people who beleive that frozen fertilised embrios have a "right" to life and should never be disposed of. So how do they feel about cryogenically forzzen people? Do they see these as dead or potential life maybe potential zombies.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Source?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,456 ✭✭✭Ray Palmer

biko wrote: »
    Source?
    For what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Kaneda_

OP if you want to learn about,talk or what ever about life extension this is a website i used to skim through occassionaly

Immisnt.org

See you in 3000 years

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ray Palmer wrote: »
    For what?
    lots of people who beleive that frozen fertilised embrios have a "right" to life
    I don't know any so you must know lots? Do you have links to places where I can get more info about prolifers and frozen babies?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,456 ✭✭✭Ray Palmer

biko wrote: »
    I don't know any so you must know lots? Do you have links to places where I can get more info about prolifers and frozen babies?
    I don't know any personally but all you have to do is search the net. In theory anybody who beleives that once an egg is fertilised it is a person belive this. They'll pop up here shortly don't worry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

That would be an ecumenical matter.

Advertisement