Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teaching Guitar in my area. Quick Question.

• 22-11-2011 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭

Hi everyone. I was thinking of putting an advert in my local newsletter to give lessons for guitar, just to earn a little extra on the side.
    Do you think i would need any qualifications to do this? would anyone object to this? I dont have qualifications but i have been playing for 11 years so i could teach the basics.
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Rigsby

If you are sure that you have all the correct knowledge required for the task, and the ability to convey it (just as important IMO), then I dont see why not. It would probably be a good idea to let people know that you are not a qualified teacher, so they know where they stand from the start.

Advertisement