Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best zero nicotine liquid

• 22-11-2011 1:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hi All,
    6 month user of Ego-T with 18mg liquid, and now want to gradually decrease the nicotine consumption.
    Throat hit and Vapour production are very important to me, so my question is what is the best 0mg juice out there?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

I've only tried 0mg menthol and it wasn't great at all. It appears that the nicotine IS the throat hit. I was getting nothing from it.

I went from 18 down to 11 and then mixed 50/50 with 11mg and 0mg so I suppose that brought me to around 5mg. It was grand and did the job for me but I was going through around twice as much juice as I was at 18mg. So I went back to 18mg.

I would say that switching to 0mg liquid will take as much willpower as giving up smoking cold turkey based on my experience with the 0mg menthol. But I'm interested to see what others think, maybe there's a flavour with a bit of a kick that makes it a bit easier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭Gryzor

Saw this recently, might be worth a shot...you add your own flavourings to it

Advertisement