Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap access to a gym over Christmas/new year period?

Options
  • 22-11-2011 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi,

I'm living abroad, but coming home for three weeks over the Christmas period. Given this is the time of year I most need my gym access (all that good food and drink!), does anyone have recommendations for a cheap gym that would give me a short term/casual use membership in Dublin south or city centre? I am aware, of course, that most gyms will be closed over some of the christmas days, but if I could even get a couple of sessions in there it'd mean I wouldn't have to be starting up after a month's layoff in the new year!

Many thanks,
    W.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

Hi,

I'm living abroad, but coming home for three weeks over the Christmas period. Given this is the time of year I most need my gym access (all that good food and drink!), does anyone have recommendations for a cheap gym that would give me a short term/casual use membership in Dublin south or city centre? I am aware, of course, that most gyms will be closed over some of the christmas days, but if I could even get a couple of sessions in there it'd mean I wouldn't have to be starting up after a month's layoff in the new year!

Many thanks,
    W.

http://www.rawcondition.com/

PM me the dates of your visit and I'll sort something out for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 wally_smith

@COH: Thanks! I'm still wrangling over the dates I can work from home and a possible thesis defense, but as soon as I manage to get flights booked I'll be in touch.

Advertisement