Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anybody want a free copy of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 + Vietnam ? PC Version

Options
  • 22-11-2011 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Thanks to a recent promotion by Sapphire , I have a spare copy of Bad Company 2 Digital Deluxe Edition, which includes Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam expansion pack for PC :D

It's worth €34.99 (According to EA - See screenshot )
    182424.png

I got it for a friend who doesn't need it - they got their own :)

I know most serious gamers probably have it already , but I'm going to offer it here .

Just post here if you want it and I'll pick a random winner , around midday on thursday (24th November)

I think it's around an 8GB download , so you'll need a broadband connection to download it .

Mods - if this is the wrong place for this , let me know . I posted this here as I thought it would be suitable for the gaming section :)

Edit -
    I won't post again in this thread until after the draw as I'll be using random.org to pick a random winner from post two onwards and don't want my own posts counted :)

Comments

Advertisement