Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We Need New Friends

Options
  • 22-11-2011 2:04pm

Hi,

A friend and I (two guys 24 and 25) are looking to meet some new people in Dublin. Recently we have lost the vast majority of our Wolf Pack due to people heading to Australia and a couple of others getting girlfriends and totally deserting the group.

We are two fairly sociable people and would like to meet some like minded people of a similar age, boys and girls.

Would anyone be able to recommend some suitable activities in central Dublin that would be good for this sort of thing?

All suggestions welcome,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Well considering your username would you be interested in joining some sort of dance classes (no, I'm being serious!). But joining clubs\activities is the way to go. Don't try to befriend people anywhere that there's drink served. You just come across as a creepy interloper (well, I do!).

Also, I'd lay off the "wolf pack" vibe. Might scare off a new friend if you're too serious too fast. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Gravale

There are over 200 hillwalking groups out there. An excellent resource for making new friends.

http://www.mountaineering.ie/nearestclub/viewdetails.asp?catID=9

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Yeah, join a club or a group involved in an activity you both enjoy. I see people doing it all the time, and they all seem so happy...

Advertisement