Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF3 v MW3

Options
  • 22-11-2011 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭

My cousin asked which game he should buy (he's an xbox noob) - I told him both but hes also a poor student rent boy. He showed me this vid on youtube and asked me is this what its really like - I lol'd.

Note this is light hearted humour low content I dont want to be bashed by either sets of fanboys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeN9ZZgGIkI&feature=related

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

bubbleking wrote: »
    Note this is light hearted humour low content I dont want to be bashed by either sets of fanboys

But, unfortunately, with threads like this it's inevitable. :pac:

EDIT: Hang on. All this guy did was splice two original content vids together to make a point? Lazy.

This is the one he took. Hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

You asked this question yesterday and closed your account after it?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

GAAman wrote: »
    You asked this question yesterday and closed your account after it?? :confused:

Was it something I said? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭knick_knack

chin_grin wrote: »
    Was it something I said? :(

Obviously yes. I think if you took the time to properly look at what you said you'd agree that it was both politically biased and racially insensitive, and don't even get me started on the sexism you clearly inferred by using the pacman icon.

I for one think you need to do penance by going out buying whichever console you don't have buying a great game for it (notice how I don't fall into the trap of actually saying any game or console here), and then not playing it.

:D

• Advertisement

Obviously yes. I think if you took the time to properly look at what you said you'd agree that it was both politically biased and racially insensitive, and don't even get me started on the sexism you clearly inferred by using the pacman icon.

I for one think you need to do penance by going out buying whichever console you don't have buying a great game for it (notice how I don't fall into the trap of actually saying any game or console here), and then not playing it.

:D

THIS IS WHY I CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS! <cries>

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Poor student?

The answer is obviously Team Fortress 2.

tf2-japan-aid-hats.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Poor student?

The answer is obviously Team Fortress 2.

tf2-japan-aid-hats.png

It should be the answer for everyone, regardless of financial situation :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Advertisement