Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting 3 Weeks for Installation

Options
  • 22-11-2011 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

I ordered 24Mb Broadband on November 1st, and I'm still waiting for a technician to call to check the line. I was told a technician called a week after I ordered while I was at work, but I received no phone call or indication that they would be calling to the apartment.

I also indicated that I want to be present for any installation, as I am the customer, not my housemates, and the line itself is in my bedroom, but I was snidely told that I should inform my housemates incase the technician calls again. I've told my housemates not to let in any technician if I'm not present.

If you could let me know when I'll be expecting installation, I would greatly appreciate it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

I ordered 24Mb Broadband on November 1st, and I'm still waiting for a technician to call to check the line. I was told a technician called a week after I ordered while I was at work, but I received no phone call or indication that they would be calling to the apartment.

I also indicated that I want to be present for any installation, as I am the customer, not my housemates, and the line itself is in my bedroom, but I was snidely told that I should inform my housemates incase the technician calls again. I've told my housemates not to let in any technician if I'm not present.

If you could let me know when I'll be expecting installation, I would greatly appreciate it.

Hi TotallyEpic,

Can you PM me with a mobile contact number for you and the best time to give you a call,

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭TotallyEpic

PMed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

PMed

Hi TotallyEpic,

As per my call to you. I will try get an appointment and confirm it with you.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭TotallyEpic

Hi TotallyEpic,

As per my call to you. I will try get an appointment and confirm it with you.

Thanks, Mark

I've yet to hear back about this, I was told the start of the week, and considering tuesday has now gone, I'd like to hear back from you.

Advertisement