Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you have hanging earlobes?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Miss_yap_yap

I have ear lodes that are hanging but I do know someone with one hanging and one attached

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

I've got the hanging earlobes, and can curl my tongue yes. That's about it for the stranger features:p

Oh and I have no soul, growing up as a redhead made sure animals hated me:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

With all the negative comments, I am starting to feel sympathy for Miriam's vagina.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bigwormbundoran

Mine are hanging.

Attached ears freak me out, strange perhaps, but they geuninely do.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I now realise I have hanging or detached earlobes. I always thought they were the same as everyone elses :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

That's all we need now - Barney singing about Miriam's piss flaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Amzie

I thought the ops idea of hanging earlobes was the kinda of earslobs when you've worn really heavy earrings and then theyre stretched! :(

Neways I have hanging earlobes but not of the stretched sort thank god :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

I have them. A woman known to the family who would have been in her early twenties when I was eightish used to call them cluck clucks and fondle them all the time, which I'm not sure would be considered appropriate these days. But she was, and still is, a freakin hottie so I'm not too bothered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Mine are hanging.

Attached ears freak me out, strange perhaps, but they geuninely do.
    I'm the exact same! Dunno why but I get freaked out when I'm talking to someone whose are attached, I just can't look at their ears!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

My earlobes hang- cant imagine they hang as much as Miriam's pissflaps- which I'd say resemble Brian Cowen's Jowels...

Advertisement