Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boring i know, but postboxes??!

Options
  • 22-11-2011 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭

Why is it so hard to find a post box in Tullamore?!

The one that was at Centra Arden seems to be gone, anyone know where the next closest one is?

Its just for redirecting letters to a previous tenant at our address, so i just need a postbox, dont want to have to go to the post office and pay for parking to dump a few letters. :rolleyes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Offalygal1

Old dunnes on church road there was one in the fence there..

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Techno_Toaster

there is one at Dolans Shop too just outside coltons

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

Found another one yesterday at the Mace petrol station on Daingean Rd, perfect when coming back from the school. :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,313 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Here is one on Clonminch Road

How about behind Carroll meats right outside the An Post Building.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭DigiJem

Cherrycola wrote: »
    The one that was at Centra Arden seems to be gone

It's still there, they just moved it to the side of the shop, near the road.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

DigiJem wrote: »
    It's still there, they just moved it to the side of the shop, near the road.

Aaaah, to be honest i didnt even look, just heard from a family member that it was gone. Sound. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

I had 3 letters re-directed from Tullamore last Friday (posted IN the Post Office at Bridge St; with new stamps of course) and one arrived to Mountmellick on Monday and the other 2 on Wednesday. All sorting takes place in Portlaoise so God knows what they're at over there.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Id just give them back to the postman:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Dusty87 wrote: »
    Id just give them back to the postman:p

They were for me !!!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

I noticed recently an post have decomissioned some of the rural ones around Clara pity i found them handy rather than having to drive into busy towns to post.

If an post were any good they should put up a google map of all the post box locations per county.

• Advertisement
Advertisement