Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

commercial kitchen question.

Options
  • 22-11-2011 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Quick question. Can I put a kitchen in the back of my shop. I am looking at baking products to sell. And cooking a few other bits as well to sell.

As long as all the health and safety requirements are met could I do this. Or would I need to change the planning permission. I will only be selling the products through the shop. I wont be doing it through a coffee shop or restaurant.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 kk7

Get your E.H.O. in first and show them the plans. They will need to approve the design and you will need to demonstrate a working knowledge of HACCP. Don't think planning is an issue as it's only an addition to the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Immelman

You can also try using Besmart to develop your safety statement and risk assessment for your kitchen this is free from the HSA

Advertisement