Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Images/Canvas Prints of Cork City

Options
  • 22-11-2011 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭

Hi All,,

I am looking for images/canvas prints of Cork city to finish off my living room(have a huge wall that needs something dramatic on it)

Have looked on the net a bit and know where I can photo's to canvas done but just wondering did anyone have some good photo's or ideas or quirky places in the city I might get something like this?

Thanks

SSBOB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

I think the soundstore do canvas prints.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

ssbob wrote: »
    Hi All,,

I am looking for images/canvas prints of Cork city to finish off my living room(have a huge wall that needs something dramatic on it)

Have looked on the net a bit and know where I can photo's to canvas done but just wondering did anyone have some good photo's or ideas or quirky places in the city I might get something like this?

Thanks

SSBOB

Try Cork Printmakers - Wandesford Quay, they have some really great stuff there. Ranging in size from small to dramatic, wide range of price too and a lot of works from the whos who of Cork artists.

It's just off Wandesford Quay in courtyard beside the CIT Wandesford Gallery and across the river from dole office.

It's an affordable way to get original art.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 RebelBOK

I really like this idea and fully intend to copy you ( sorry :) ) I just had a quick look there and there seems to be a load of photo`s and drawing`s etc.. on http://www.corkpastandpresent.ie/mapsimages/ Some lovely photo`s and drawing`s there that capture the heart and spirit of our beautiful city. You might have come across it already, if not hope there`s some there that you like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 RebelBOK

RebelBOK wrote: »
    I really like this idea and fully intend to copy you ( sorry :) ) I just had a quick look there and there seems to be a load of photo`s and drawing`s etc.. on http://www.corkpastandpresent.ie/mapsimages/ Some lovely photo`s and drawing`s there that capture the heart and spirit of our beautiful city. You might have come across it already, if not hope there`s some there that you like.

http://www.corkcityphotographs.com/Seems like it might be a good book for some some more recent cork photos aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭ssbob

Thanks guys, some great idea's, I am a lover of photography, expecially of cities and Cork is my favourite(slightly biased), I am gonna do a lot of research into this leading up to Christmas, will let ye know what I finally decide on.:D

• Advertisement

Are you a bot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 OrlandoMoore

Nope....

Nope....

Worse…

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

evilivor wrote: »
    Worse…

indeed. no more shilling in this thread!

Advertisement