Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ranting and raving

Options
  • 22-11-2011 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

hi could someone give me access to the R&R forum please
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Could I also have access too please? (didn't want to bother starting another thread asking).

I thought R&R was just gotten rid of, I didn't know it had moved, always a great read :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Can we get a link to the forum in the menu. I don't think there is one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Thats cos its a private forum Tedward and you have to request access.Just subscribe to the thread and it will appear in your "my forums" drop down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

Can I have access too please!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

You have to PM one of the forum mods to request access.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Oh, I am subscribed. But I often forget about it because it never appears in the menu. Couldn't there be another thread for private forums. The subscribing method is a bit of a work around.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Many private forums wish to stay private and are by invitation only. For this reason there will never be a menu option listing private forums.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,819 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Zaph wrote: »
    Many private forums wish to stay private and are by invitation only. For this reason there will never be a menu option listing private forums.
    Which I for one am quite grateful for

Advertisement