Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

discount clothing and markets contacts?

Options
  • 22-11-2011 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

hi i am trying to find out some information on the big markets like fairyhouse does anyone know what days and times they start etc. also if they know any discount clothing stores. i have setup a business selling clothes end of line stock any advice would be greatful.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

Fairyhouse market is on most sundays and bankholidays except when there is racing on. Contact Robert 087 0908592. Sundays and Bank holidays 9 - 5

Artane indoor market Contact: Colm 085 7473188 Saturday and Sundays

Do you have any contacts for end of line clothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭ctbfashion

Fairyhouse market is on most sundays and bankholidays except when there is racing on. Contact Robert 087 0908592. Sundays and Bank holidays 9 - 5

Artane indoor market Contact: Colm 085 7473188 Saturday and Sundays

Do you have any contacts for end of line clothing.

hi thanks for getting back to me with info.

yes i have contatcs and have some myself at the moment PM me your email and i will send you pictures, prices etc.

cheers

Advertisement