Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Seeking an Experienced BANJO Player!!!

• 22-11-2011 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hey...

Just a quick thread in order to find an experienced BANJO Player in the Dublin area for an up and coming Band.
    The aim is to continue to work on the foundations of a Passionate band with material/songs/direction, etc... with the hope of recording in February and an E.P. Launch in March 2012.

I currently have 4 guys (Including myself)on board to date which include Instruments such as Acoustic/Mandolin/Violin, and i have numerous drummers to try.
    I have wrote and continue to write lots of new and original material with the help of fellow musicians.
    Influences - The Pogues/The Smiths/OCS/Sinéad O'Connor/The Cure/Christy Moore/Neil Young/The Waterboys/Crowded House/Early Bowie/Rufus Wainwright/Bob Dylan/The Dubliners.
    If at all Interested, Please drop a private mail, and i'll get back to asap to arrange a meet/jam, etc.

I don't intend on wasting anyone's time, and would appreciate if you don't waste mine, so if you feel that you are genuinely interested, that would be great, as i have a good band of guys to date who understand and are happy with the mechanics and direction of the project.

NB/This is NOT for those looking to make a quick shillin' this side of Christmas!!

Thank you for your time.
    Wishes.

Advertisement