Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tulfarris Village, Blessington what broadband availaible.

• 22-11-2011 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,

I was wondering which broadband companies are available in Tulfarris Village, Blessington , co.Wicklow.
    From far what I know there is only 02-Hotshot (download limit 25gb/m) and ripplecom. Both companies are not good for me – O2 have it small download traffic and ripplecom it’s droping connection. I seen neighbors have it network called Vodafone Sharing Dock, but when I rang Vodafone they said they will be able to bring broadband there for me. Next day they ring me back and told me that line exchange it’s too far away. I think I tried to ring mostly broadband companies in Ireland, maybe someone have some suggestion or advice. What I’m expecting from broadband is at lease 100gb download traffic monthly, 8mb speed and ping up to 80ms .

Many thanks for all reply.

Radek

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

orlando.pf wrote: »
    Hi,

I was wondering which broadband companies are available in Tulfarris Village, Blessington , co.Wicklow.
    From far what I know there is only 02-Hotshot (download limit 25gb/m) and ripplecom. Both companies are not good for me – O2 have it small download traffic and ripplecom it’s droping connection. I seen neighbors have it network called Vodafone Sharing Dock, but when I rang Vodafone they said they will be able to bring broadband there for me. Next day they ring me back and told me that line exchange it’s too far away. I think I tried to ring mostly broadband companies in Ireland, maybe someone have some suggestion or advice. What I’m expecting from broadband is at lease 100gb download traffic monthly, 8mb speed and ping up to 80ms .

Wicklow Broadband? http://www.wicklowbroadband.com
    Anything,even some string, would be better than 3g(voda/o2/meteor/3)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 orlando.pf

Thank You bealtine for help. I tryed them already, they should back to me around week ago because they wasn't sure do they can bring broadband to my place. Will try to ring them tommorow maybe they got some news about Tulfarris.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 marcinnn

Whats the best solution for broadband in Tulfarris Village, Blessington ??

• Registered Users Posts: 12 orlando.pf

Marcin, U can choose between ripplecom and o2 hotshot. Wicklowbroadband.com shall be already available in Tulfarris , they told me to give them call in this week so try it. In my opinion they will be best broadband providers in Tulfarris at that moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

marcinnn wrote: »
    Whats the best solution for broadband in Tulfarris Village, Blessington ??

Avoid satellite and to a lesser extent mobile midband offerings. The ping times are dire and the caps are pathetic.

• Advertisement
Advertisement