Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Humble Bundle out

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

These are appearing with almost absurd regularity now :pac:

However, Darwinia and DEFCON are games I've always wanted to pick up, so once more I may have to indulge. At least I can use the 'good cause' excuse!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

ahh defcon, you seriously put my degree in jeopardy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

Thanks OP
    I didn't even look at what was in the bundle, just assumed it would be worth it as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

These are appearing with almost absurd regularity now :pac:

Long may it last. I love the premise of the Humble Bundles. Great gaming too.

Always wanted Darwinia and Multiwinia.

DEFCON is one of those games that just has to exist.. and done superbly by Introversion.

I love Introversion's visual style, that vector like wire look, in their games.

---

Just as an aside, after it came out, the amount of 'dodgy P2P' downloads of Darwinia infected with various malware and trojans. Seems to be a favourite to pack something nasty along with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Bundle updated - now includes access to source for all the Introversion games!
    Darwinia/Multiwinia, Uplink and DEFCON.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Bah! I don't have a credit card right now or i'd definitely get this. Introversion games are awesome, especially Uplink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Mindkiller

Wow. It's like Wargames/generic 90s hacker movies IRL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Now also includes Dungeons of Dredmor if you pay over the average

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

RolandIRL wrote: »
    Now also includes Dungeons of Dredmor if you pay over the average

Or for just having bought the bundle before it was added.

I was raging until I checked my download page and noticed it has been added regardless of my lower than average donation (only slightly mind!).

• Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Blasted work not letting me buy it. Will have to wait till i get home

• Advertisement
Advertisement