Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ucd4me.com

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I could offer one teeny, tiny bit of constructive criticism...maybe consider changing the font. Comic Sans is evil :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

And they say geocities is dead!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

I really like the idea, and fair play to you for taking the initiative.

I'd agree with Chinafoot and go one further; it's a great idea, and to make the most of it and make sure people don't disregard it, I'd re-examine the design of the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

What the other people avhe said - Initiative is great, the content currently available is good, the site design is extremely offputting. I'd consider trying something like wordpress that does nice pre-made sites, or try and rope someone with more web development experience onto the project to help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

It took me a while to realise that this is recent and not from the 90s or something. Being completely honest. It's not a good website. It's a good idea but you need to sort your design out and the content too and just after looking at your source code you're using Dreamweaver from 6 years ago? bad move.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

If you need submissions or information or anything just pm me, I know a decent amount about UCD life. (This goes for a lot of boards btw, not putting myself above anyone, just wouldn't want to volunteer the whole board).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Web analytics project? I've heard they have to start trying to get traffic atm....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

Eh just so you know, Tribe in Stillorgan closed down 18 months ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Nodin_

Hi OP

I work in marketing and I think we could generate quite a lot of revenue if we place advertising on the site. PM me for more details if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭MrMatisse

Ah transition year project circa 2001.....memories

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Do you need permission from the UCD Admin to use the UCD logo and other images from ucd.ie on your website?

Advertisement