Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ego T A or B

Options
  • 22-11-2011 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi, my new Ego T (A) arrived today. Have been vaping my 510 with atty & cartridges for past month.

I think I'll get used to the bigger size of the Ego, but I have to say I am disappointed with the flavour produced. Have tried 2 juices, but both have no flavour when compared to my 510. I think it may be because the vapour is too cool. Thus have ordered a Type B LR atty, which I am hoping will give a higher temperature and hopefully the flavour of my juices will return. I just love my Old Holborn & Coffee flavour.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

OK, so the Type B Cartridge with LR Atomiser arrived today for my Ego Tank. This is definately a big improvement on the Type A, with much better flavour. However IMO, it still doesn't compare to the flavour I get from my little 510 with standard atty & cartridge. Will stick with it for another few days and see if it needs to be broken in!

Having said that, the long battery life with the Ego T, and the fact the tank should only need one fill a day, does seem to make this a low maintenance device, and would be very good if one is out and about.

Advertisement