Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awww Crap!

• 22-11-2011 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭

I decided to do it myself and got a lovely set a droors from ikea...

i was proud with myself putting it all together as usually my dad would do this but now iv lef home im fending for myself lol
    draws
    any ways it was great till the end,,,,,slotted top droor in ..grand getting exited

and then bottom one dont slot in accurately wibbly wobbly aaagh fek what did i do wrong i wonder is there people who can fix these thing hmmmm???

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,131 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Try it again when you have a bit more concentration?

Actually, Ikea manuals are a bit difficult sometimes. No words. Only pictures. And black and white. Can be a little ambiguous sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭Mc Kenzie

MarkR wrote: »
    Try it again when you have a bit more concentration?

Actually, Ikea manuals are a bit difficult sometimes. No words. Only pictures. And black and white. Can be a little ambiguous sometimes.

yeaaaa whats with that ,,,i didnt like it ,,, its a lovely set.

but i dont think i could go through it again,,,,,,,,,no sirry im not taking it aart after all that screwin and hammering ...blimey !:rolleyes::D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Ikea are the easisst things to assemble.Couldnt be made any simplier to assemble imo.

Take you're time and dont rush it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Take you're time and dont rush it.
    Too late methinks! :rolleyes:
    OP Take the drawers ouy and lie the unit face down on the floor. Check the diagonal measurements. I would hazard a guess they're different and that is probably you're problem.

Advertisement