Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sale in Radisson this Sunday (27th Nov)

Options
  • 22-11-2011 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭

Got a leaflet through the door saying:

Hometec Promotions presents Super Sale Sunday
    Due to overstocking and slow sales during the summer period a number of Irish retailers ... have been left with surplus stock etc...

Great prices on electrical goods - there's a 55" Full HD Sony Bravia starting from €330, branded laptops starting at €50 and loads more.

So what I'm wondering is - is it too good to be true and does anyone know what the real deal is with this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

So what I'm wondering is - is it too good to be true and does anyone know what the real deal is with this?

your already questioning yourself so . . . . . . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭EverEvolving

padi89 wrote: »
    your already questioning yourself so . . . . . . . .

I knew there was some catch, i just wanted to know which one!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 34 JJpedro

There was something similiar in Raddison a few years ago, It was a scam,

They charge you going in , thats how they make their money , they dont care if they break even on sales however people are so gullible that they pay out anyways .

Dont be conned !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭dan hibiki

i reckon we all go down there and give them hell!!! im serious too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

dan hibiki wrote: »
    i reckon we all go down there and give them hell!!! im serious too!!

I say we wait outside the door telling people it's a scam and eating soft ice cream cones much to the dislike of the people running it.

Wompa1 wrote: »
    I say we wait outside the door telling people it's a scam and eating soft ice cream cones much to the dislike of the people running it.

i was never a fan of the non violent protest and it is far too cold for ice cream.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

Did anyone contact the Radisson and see what they had to say?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

It could be called the "Occupy Radisson Group". That way noone could ask them to leave!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

dan hibiki wrote: »
    i was never a fan of the non violent protest and it is far too cold for ice cream.
    But that's how you convey your hardness by showing your ability to eat something really cold when it's also really cold outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

ScumLord wrote: »
    But that's how you convey your hardness by showing your ability to eat something really cold when it's also really cold outside.

We could wear our collars up, have sunglasses on indoors!, lean against something and flip coins instead.

We could wear our collars up, have sunglasses on indoors!, lean against something and flip coins instead.

like this???

IMG_0046.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

That's how to look cool inbetween displays of hardness.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 204 ✭✭GuessWho2009

just wondering if anyone went? any bargains?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭BhoscaCapall

This thread must have put everyone else off, because I was pretty much the only person there. Got 2 iPhones for €30 each and a PS3 for €80. Not but really, it's a scam.

Advertisement