Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

church music for wedding wexford area

Options
  • 22-11-2011 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi All

I am a newbie on boards. I could really do with some help. I am looking for church music/singer for wedding in the wexford area. All suggestions or recomendations welcome.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

heels11 wrote: »
    Hi All

I am a newbie on boards. I could really do with some help. I am looking for church music/singer for wedding in the wexford area. All suggestions or recomendations welcome.

I'll be straightforward and say that these are my aunts so if this isn't allowed mods feel free to delete the post.

But I would fully recommend Gráinne and Úna at www.churchmusicireland.com
    They are both extremely talented and really nice people as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

If you cannot get church singers, how about a cd player to play this song walking down the aisle -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmnDXRJ7btE

Cyril Murphy - dial m for music - should be able to sort you out with singers.

http://dialmformusic.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=81&Itemid=100

• Registered Users Posts: 7 martystrat

Hey, are you still looking? I'm a male guitarist singer/guitarist and I do a few weddings myself. From Dublin but willing to travel. I can send a sample if you like. Play a bit of classical guitar aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

martystrat wrote: »
    Hey, are you still looking? I'm a male guitarist singer/guitarist and I do a few weddings myself. From Dublin but willing to travel. I can send a sample if you like. Play a bit of classical guitar aswell.

OP has only 1 post and this is it !

Maybe worth pm-ing them in case they log back in

Advertisement