Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale: My Gaming PC (sound of my heart breaking)

Options
  • 22-11-2011 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

Hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this but if I am mods please let me know.

Decided awhile ago to sell my PC (as heartbreaking as it is) mainly because I feel like I need a change after having the case, psu etc for about 2 years and the mobo, cpu and gpu or 1 year I just feel like I should start off fresh, however the loan I'm getting for my new comp isn't alot so I need to sell my old one before I can even order my new one :(.
    Got two ads posted on adverts.ie as both a full set up or just the PC by itself. The specs are posted on both links if you'd like to read to see what they are:

€580 Just the comp: http://www.adverts.ie/1128149
    €740 Set up: http://www.adverts.ie/1130527

This is the first PC I built for myself so theres alot of sentimental value attached to it for me hence why it pains me to sell it, is it always this heartbreaking to sell your first custom built rig?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭IrishMetalhead

btw forgot to say can you please reply either though adverts or pm, don't want to turn boards into a auction house.

BTW offer way to low

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭pockets3d

May son is mad for something called "sky rims " and apparently our family computer can't "render" it he says

Would this render the sky rims ?

yea it can on full settings at 1080p

edit: btw lol

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭pockets3d

Oh good i might consider raising my offer

sorry to hear about ur heartboard breaking though. Will it be replace before delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

asking price is a bit high do u not think??????????

• Advertisement

dont think so considering the exspens of the the case and psu plus its one of the cheaper gaming pc's on adverts for its specs. also im not particularly looking for the full asking price anyway im mainly looking for offers

also i know the hdd is fairly small but its all have as il need to keep my other 2 hdds due to the ongoing shortage

Lowered the price on the two ads but as I already said before I'm more so looking for offers ATM so I can plan my next build from there

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

IrishMetalhead, either pockets3d has misinterpreted you or is just a troll taking the mick. In future use this thread for this kind of thing (in fact, repost this over there once you set the prices) as AFAIK in-depth discussion of adverts leading towards a sale is against the site ToS and is a no-no. Ergo, thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement