Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to help my mum!

Options
  • 22-11-2011 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi Guys, Im a 25 yo whos parents are separating after 27 yrs of marriage. :( My mum gave up her career to look after us when we were born. We are all trying to help her through this as she has been treated very badly by my dad whom she has dedicated her life to! :mad: the only thing is, we have no idea about any of the legal things! Does she have many rights in a divorce financially? We are so scared he will use money to get to her and leave her with a huge mortgage or nowhere to live! Is there any groups in the north/west of ireland where she can meet people who are or have been through similar things?

Comments

Advertisement