Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD American Football Vs Trinity College American Football

Options
  • 22-11-2011 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭

Saturday 3rd of December in the Trinity sports grounds in Santry, UCD take on its fiercest rivals Trinity College.

The game kicks off at Midday and is aid of the Temple Street Toy appeal. Come out and support your college.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Would go to way more Trinity American Football games if they weren't out so darn far in Santry. Must go to the one at UCD though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

This game kicks off at 12 midday next Saturday the 3rd of December.

vs-UCD-2-650x381.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭kev_s88

hey TO, know its a bit late, but i meant to come to a training session a few weeks ago but college caught up with me. is it too late to come down and attempt to get involved with the team?

kev_s88 wrote: »
    hey TO, know its a bit late, but i meant to come to a training session a few weeks ago but college caught up with me. is it too late to come down and attempt to get involved with the team?

Nope training today Sunday at 1pm on the Thornfield pitches.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭kev_s88

great stuff. see you there :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭ThatGuyHughesy

Can anyone go watch the game? Would love to see it!

Can anyone go watch the game? Would love to see it!

Yup everyone more than welcome game is free in and anyone can watch.

Advertisement