Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warrior Forum vs Digital Point vs

Options
  • 23-11-2011 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭

Hey all.

I've no intention of abandoning my beloved boards.ie, of course, but was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on WF, DP, or any other popular forums for bloggers and marketers.

I've used both Warrior Forum and Digital Point and sometimes (on both), I feel like a lot of comments are disingenuous.

So many people seem to either just want another place to plaster their signature, or will recommend some site or offer they are involved with.

I'm really enthusiastic about learning more about IM/SEO etc, but I find so many sources of information on the subjects are surrounded by hidden agendas, false promises, and sometimes, just plain rude people.

Sometimes I feel like I should just stick with the more "standard" forums and tutorial sites for Web design, Wordpress etc, and improve my marketing skills by trial and error.

So I wanted to ask you guys, what is your favourite other internet marketing forum, and more generally, where do you learn most of your marketing/SEO skills?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement