Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xecuter Xbox 360 RROD Repair Kit PRO II

Options
  • 23-11-2011 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know of anywhere in Ireland that may stock this...All sites seems to charge about $20 for shipping which is more than the item itself.

Just wondering if anyone has a source...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

circos wrote: »
    Hi,

Anyone know of anywhere in Ireland that may stock this...All sites seems to charge about $20 for shipping which is more than the item itself.

Just wondering if anyone has a source...

I wouldn't bother with it, if your Xbox was RRoD it's only a matter of time before it goes again these kits are a total sales gimmick.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭circos

Its just for old consoles i have lying around. Wouldn't mind having a backup is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

circos wrote: »
    Its just for old consoles i have lying around. Wouldn't mind having a backup is all.

have it fixed properly so.
    proffesional reflow or reball.
    plenty of people offering it here and it wont cost much more than that crappy x clamp kit.
    x clamp kits are a shoddy sales gimmick.

Advertisement