Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tarot card meaning

Options
  • 23-11-2011 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi all!

So I plan to be a social worker and twice I've done a simple 3 card spread to find out more about my future in this career. Both times, the card that represents my future has been the Hermit. Does anyone have any idea what this could mean??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 813 ✭✭✭wiger toods

What's a hermit?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Sherrybomb

It's a tarot card, from the major arcana!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

The hermit might signify the need for seclusion and thought before taking the next step or decision about your future. It can also highlight the need for patience. You may find things do not move as fast as you had hoped. Some self healing may also be required. It would help to know what cards came up with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Sherrybomb

I never wrote them down, I really should have. I'm a beginner in tarot, I think I should start writing everything down.. maybe I'll do another reading later and see what I get. Thanks Oryx :)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I meant to say earlier, a repeated card is usually because the message of it is important, or 'youre not listening!' ie you know what to do, but havent been doing it. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement