Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The OH wants a unicycle...

Options
  • 23-11-2011 2:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭

My OH has been saying he wants a unicycle since I met him and this year I want to get it for him, if for nothing else but to shut him up :)

Anyone know where I can buy one? Doesn't need to be new, he'll either get bored of it or fall off and break something pretty soon after he gets it anyway.

If there are deals that include helmets and knee pads all the better

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

There are a couple of places on Donedeal advertising them - buy him a 20" one and don't bother with the pads as he won't hurt himself falling off unless he is a complete cabbage. Tell him to find a narrow corridor and practice riding up and down it until he stops needing the walls. Plenty of instruction vids on teh yoochoob.

Failing buying from a shop, unicycle.com and amazon.co.uk sell them as well.

'cptr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭dammitjanet

There are a couple of places on Donedeal advertising them - buy him a 20" one and don't bother with the pads as he won't hurt himself falling off unless he is a complete cabbage. Tell him to find a narrow corridor and practice riding up and down it until he stops needing the walls. Plenty of instruction vids on teh yoochoob.

Failing buying from a shop, unicycle.com and amazon.co.uk sell them as well.

'cptr

Yeay, thank you! Found a great one on amazon, think I'll still get him pads though. He broke his collerbone playing frisbee before, I just see this ending in more broken bones :rolleyes:

Advertisement