Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nike+ GPS - Amazon sale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,788 ✭✭✭✭dahat

160 to 125 sterling........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

dahat wrote: »
    160 to 125 sterling........

You can still get a Garmin 305 or 110 for cheaper. If you read the reviews of this on the amazon site they are truly awful. I wouldn't pay half that price for this watch.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

At about 5pm, I think, the Garmin 405 should be going on sale:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0012XKD24

No HR monitor included though, currently listed for £138. Depends on how much they discount it by, but it could end up being a slightly better deal than the 305.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

The Nike+ sports watch is coming up today again at 12:24, it's a good looking piece of kit in comparison to the garmins, but of course form isn't everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

robinph wrote: »
    At about 5pm, I think, the Garmin 405 should be going on sale:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0012XKD24

No HR monitor included though, currently listed for £138. Depends on how much they discount it by, but it could end up being a slightly better deal than the 305.

The 405 is due to be reduced again today. Yesterday it was dropped from £138 to £99. No HRM included.

The 305 is £99 with the HRM included.

I think I'll try and grab the 405 later on.

EDIT : Got a 405 for £99.99

• Advertisement
Advertisement