Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food Poisoning

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

It's only real food poisoning if you have to shit in the toilet and puke in the sink at the same time.

Real food poisoning is puking in the toilet while shitting in the sink :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

My advice OP would just be to hide under a pile of coats and hope that somehow everything will work out :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

kfallon wrote: »

Touché! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,072 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

El Weirdo wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure that you'll be doing time in Mountjoy for this.

I hope the cons aren't allowed to work in the kitchens.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Also, why do you give your mobile number to people that you try to kill?

Rookie mistake.

Indeed, Altair would not be impressed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

This is pretty much your life over, this is the only instance in irish law where the electric chair can be used

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

kfallon wrote: »

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

That's why you should keep the poison on a different shelf than the salt and vinegar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭UglyBolloxFace

amandaf675 wrote: »
    Well, i work in a chipper and have been accused of giving someone food poisoning!
    Woke up this mornin with a very nasty text off this person saying i will be recieving the doctors bill!
    I Am nealy 100% shur i did not give him food poisoning because i had something that was cooked for the same time and im fine!
    i Wouldnt be responsible for doctors bills surely?

"Salt and vinegar?"
    "Oh yes please"
    "There ye go, that'll be €2.20..oh and take my number aswell just incase ye need it"

.....:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Randy Anders

There's a nasty vomiting bug going around at the mo, loads of people are sick with it so he'll find it hard to prove it was your chipper that made him ill

Also, there is almost no situation in life that doesn't offer an op-perch-tuna-ty for a good fish pun, so there you are!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

If it was real food poisoning they'd be more worried about the dry-cleaning and carpet-cleaning bills than the doctor's bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

amandaf675 wrote: »
    its a very small local chipper so everyone knows me

how small...?

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Naomi00

Well if someone accuses a restaurant or hotel etc of food poisoning it has to be investigated by the Food Safety Authority I think.

So if it was investigated and found out that the OP didn't cause the food poisoning then you won't have to pay for anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Sounds to me like this person has not so much a chip on his shoulder but a sack of potatoes .

Advertisement