Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Communicating with Meteor

Options
  • 23-11-2011 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭

I have a small, easily solved, problem with my phone (porting a number).

The much, much bigger problem however is communicating with Meteor to get this done.

I joined the forums last Thursday but I have not been approved - so I cannot port there. I wrote to them last Thursday and last Monday. They have not responded.

I ring them every day but get no answer - I tried for 45 minutes yesterday and I really don't have that kind of time available to me.

The irony of a communications company doing all it can to avoid communicating is not lost.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Try them in twitter, they answer within a couple of hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

I had a similar problem yesterday. Caused by myself I might add. I rang 1905, knowing I'd have to hold for a while, which ended up being about 5 minutes and spoke to a guy called Jason. He was very helpful and got the problem sorted today. Fair play where it's due.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭IrishZeus

Spent an hour today trying to get onto the forums. No joy.

Tried to submit a query, no joy.

Went looking for a number on the website (for new customer). No joy.

Had to get number for boards. Rang customer care to be given an automated message with another number. Then cut off.

Now on hold on second number for last 15 minutes.

Reconsidering signing up at this stage. Worst I've come across.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

Have you tried the 1890 808585 number. I had no problem getting answered on this. I ported yesterday

Advertisement