Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

can you tell if someone's a virgin

• 23-11-2011 2:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭

In a person's characteristics i mean,

There's this woman at work late 40s never married, very nervous, up-tight and hyper-sensitive can't say boo to her..never engages in the "office" banter, and walks away when ever anything sexual is being discussed.

Because of this all the lads reckon she's a virgin..but is that a tell-tale sign? are virgins less worldly less extrovert than others??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

fryup wrote: »

There's this woman at work late 40s never married, very nervous, up-tight and hyper-sensitive can't say boo to her..never engages in the "office" banter, and walks away when ever anything sexual is being discussed.

Because of this all the lads reckon she's a virgin..but is that a tell-tale sign? are virgins less worldly less extrovert than others??

I guarantee you shes up for anything. Its all a front.
    Go find her dungeon and report back here

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

Look at what kind of olive oil she buys. It's a clear indicator.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭INEEDANID

I reckon your a virgin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Yeah, she sounds like the text book deviant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

very nervous, up-tight and hyper-sensitive can't say boo to her..

Beware of the quiet ones! She probably has a complete collection of every Ann Summers strap on and whips.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

chin_grin wrote: »
    Yeah, she sounds like the text book deviant.

She has to walk away because she'll start bashing the bean off herself if she hears all this sex talk.

Fairly obvious tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Perhaps she just doesn't like listening to a load of dudes in work lying about their sexual experience?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭cosmicfart

Id say she just doesnt like u and the people u associate with OP. Probably thinks u an ass when u make sexual innuendo and walks awwy thinking to herself "I hate the spotty 21 year old virgin and his pubescent vitriol"

dont take it personal though :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

She could be a virgin, or the victim of violent sexual abuse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

ask her what her favourite position is so long as human resources have a sense of humour.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Maybe something happened to her in the past, traumatic experience.

Really you and the lads would want to grow the fcuk up.

shangri la wrote: »
    ask her what her favourite position is so long as human resources have a sense of humour.
    I think it's obvious from the description that she'd like to be the middle of the human centipede.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

shangri la wrote: »

The JFK.

Splatter all over her as she tries to get out of the car.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

You haven't told us if she is good looking or not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

You and 'The Lads' sound like 13 year-olds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

No. I couldn't care less and wouldn't have any interest in discussing someones sex life or lack of it with other people. No wonder she walks away from 'the lads' in work if this is their sole interest in life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

INEEDANID wrote: »
    I reckon your a virgin!

His a virgin? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

She's probably worried that the cops will find the six guys she's got chained up in her cellar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭sophieblake

I am with Hondasam on this. I bet the "office banter" is offensive to her.

And why assume just because she does not laugh herself stupid at your innuendo she never had sex.

Grow the fcuk up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Perhaps she just doesn't like listening to a load of dudes in work lying about their sexual experience?
    stovelid wrote: »
    You and 'The Lads' sound like 13 year-olds.

its lads and ladies at work, we never talk explicitly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

we never talk explicitly

Some of the most explicit chats about sex i have ever had were with female co-workers.

Live a little.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

virgins are usually uptight saddos

like this lot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

philstar wrote: »

like this lot

I suspect the guy in the red t-shirt lost his virginity a long time ago, most likely in Thailand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

There's this woman at work neve late 40sr married, very nervous, up-tight and hyper-sensitive can't say boo to her..never engages in the "office" banter, and walks away when ever anything sexual is being discussed.

Sigmund Freud, so is this the behaviour of all virgins, personally I have met sluts who display some of those symptoms. But so what if she is, what is wrong with being a virgin. Some people are just not into sex the way others are.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭pajunior

like this lot

The wan on the right would get it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

There's this woman at work late 40s never married

Doesn't mean she's not in a relationship.
    very nervous, up-tight and hyper-sensitive can't say boo to her.never engages in the "office" banter, and walks away when ever anything sexual is being discussed.

Probably because she thinks you are all a bunch of stupid, creepy, immature pricks.

No, the tell tale sign is usually from the sexually frustrated virgins who ain't getting any. When you walk the walk, you don't need to talk the talk.

Some day someone might say that to your 12yr old daughter.... :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Does she go to post it on a public internet forum? If so, yes. All people that post on public forums are virgins. FACT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Galtee

Is the lady you are referring to your secondary school teacher by any chance? If so, then at least you have an excuse for this silly thread. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Take her out for a drink, get her bladdered and roide her silly!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Used to work in the civil service in Ireland. There were definitely women in there in their 40s, 50s, etc that were virgins. There's no way in hell these women ever went near dick, voluntarily anyway, I would imagine there were a lot of pent up frustrated uncles and priests in whatever hell hole one horse village they grew up in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

OP and his lads clearly fancies this lady.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭sophieblake

OP and his lads clearly fancies this lady.

OP and his lads clearly like double meaning talk and enjoy getting negative reaction from this co-worker. Be careful you don't get a sexual harrassment accusation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Some of the most explicit chats about sex i have ever had were with female co-workers.

Live a little.

Time to call in sexual harassment panda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

you can usually tell if theyre a virgin if their vagina bleeds after you ride them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

No

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

- "See yer wan over there? She's deffo a virgin!"
    "Ah yeah I reckon yer right there alright."
    - "Ah yeah, deffo virgin."
    "Defo."
    - "Yup. Virgin alright."

Sounds like the conversation of 16 year olds all desperately trying to convince each other that they've definitely "got the ride".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Yeah when people start threads called "can you tell if someones a virgin", telltale overcompensation from the op.:)

I wonder do I display similar symptoms due to me not getting any in about 5 months 20 day and 21 hours or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

If she is,so what? Maybe it's her choice,maybe it's not. Some knobs act like they're great with women when they're virgins themselves,personality doesn't give away sexual or relationship status.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Does she keep cats? Single women with cats are ALWAYS a virgin.

44leto wrote: »
    I wonder do I display similar symptoms due to me not getting any in about 5 months 20 day and 21 hours or so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revirginify

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

In before brummytom

John Doe1 wrote: »

LOL
    So I am a revirgin somehow that feels good and I look forward to rebreaking it**and soon**the next one that looks at me crooked.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

I agree with Fromthetrees and thats simply no.
    Doesnt matter if they are so quiet or seemingly socially awkward. Dont mean jack. Cause how well can you know someone?

I could list a few girls who i've known who were seeming so shy, quiet and even to the point you think they were innocent.... ALL BULLSH*T! ;)
    One girl in particular had a group of male friends. The bike of the group. A real slut like. But looking or talking to her you think she was a shy, nice girl.

you just dont know people.

Get to writing! Give me another few months and I can write the female story

Get to writing! Give me another few months and I can write the female story

Thats a hell of a sacrafice to write a wikipedia article:P

Thats a hell of a sacrafice to write a wikipedia article:P

I wouldn't be doing it on purpose

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭dunphy3

just ask

I wouldn't be doing it on purpose
    If you are a women i suggest going to Dr. Quirkeys funtime emporium, youll be bucked in no time

• Advertisement
Advertisement