Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

can you tell if someone's a virgin

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Herrick

Time to call in sexual harassment panda.

Who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree
    Sexual Harassment Panda!
    Who explains sexual harassment to you and me
    Sexual Harassment Panda!
    Don't say that, don't touch there
    Don't be nasty says the silly bear
    He's come to tell you what's right and wrong
    Sexual Harassment Panda!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

John Doe1 wrote: »
    If you are a women i suggest going to Dr. Quirkeys funtime emporium, youll be bucked in no time

Good to know. I'm saving myself though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

a girl i know is a virgin but she is really outgoing and flirtatious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

MagicSean wrote: »
    She could be a virgin, or the victim of violent sexual abuse.

She consented, and the jury agreed with me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

a girl i know is a virgin but she is really outgoing and flirtatious

Check her hymen, she is probably lying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Perhaps she's a lesbian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I usually found lads who constantly talking about sex and their sexual adventures weren't getting it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Herrick wrote: »
    Time to call in sexual harassment panda.

Who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree
    Sexual Harassment Panda!
    Who explains sexual harassment to you and me
    Sexual Harassment Panda!
    Don't say that, don't touch there
    Don't be nasty says the silly bear
    He's come to tell you what's right and wrong
    Sexual Harassment Panda!

I'm stealing this

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

They're usually obsessed with sex.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭mayobumblebee

perhaps she does not want to talk about her sex life with a load of lads half her age.
    perhaps she is walking away thinking them young lads all they think about is sex il just leave them to it.

heres a real shocker
    some people see sex as between just the two people involved

weird concept i know
    im one of these weirdos

and most dirty jokes i get i just dont find funny its just not my sense of humor

it does not even have to be this complex sometimes its as simple as im at work il behave like it ive the rest of my life to be how i want. il just avoid the dossers making crude remarks ive stuff to finnish i wanna get otta here today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    Used to work in the civil service in Ireland. There were definitely women in there in their 40s, 50s, etc that were virgins. There's no way in hell these women ever went near dick, voluntarily anyway, I would imagine there were a lot of pent up frustrated uncles and priests in whatever hell hole one horse village they grew up in.

And men too. Lads (living at home with elderly Mammy) with chronic dandruff, skin diseases and thousand yard stares (shudder!) with stains on their clothes, which mightn't be changed from one week to the other. Their ability to converse with women=non-existent.
    Some of them hadn't learnt basic rules of social decorum: i.e.: they would:
    -scratch balls in public
    - pick nose in public
    - fart loudly in front of others
    - adjust their false teeth in the office

Gross! I wouldn't go near them, but maybe another woman would! There's no accounting for taste. There's no definitive way of telling if someone's a virgin or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

I know people that I've thought to be very quiet and straight laced to be absolutely filthy in bed. Conversely, I've found (to my great disappointment :p) that some guys who are full of confidence and banter are absolute mice sexually.

There's no way of telling from a person's demeanour what they're like in the sack. Take somebody who is meticulous in work and always makes sure their desk is tidy and they keep the head down and get their work done - maybe they know exactly what they want - and are just as thorough when it comes to sex! The fun loving guy who just wants to party could be completely sloppy.

There's only one way to find out for sure... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭CamperMan

fryup wrote: »
    In a person's characteristics i mean,

There's this woman at work late 40s never married, very nervous, up-tight and hyper-sensitive can't say boo to her..never engages in the "office" banter, and walks away when ever anything sexual is being discussed.

Because of this all the lads reckon she's a virgin..but is that a tell-tale sign? are virgins less worldly less extrovert than others??

that's me.. but I am not a virgin!

there are people out there that might not like the naff office banter, talking about sport and drinking, and there are people that don't spend all day talking and dreaming about sex, they actually get it and don't need to talk about it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

Pics, upskirt if possible please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,348 ✭✭✭✭starlit

There are typical characteristics that might indicate that someone is but even the most confident person could deter that and could still be one so you can never really tell by personality alone.

You have to ask but you still really can't as some people might have only done it once and be celibate others might never have done it just haven't had the opportunities and then there are people who it eventually, those who try when young due to peer pressure or its the thing to do its natural or its the right time for them they just had the opportunity to and happen to be with someone and so on.

There are people you typically would not be but could turn out to be still. There are people you typically would still be but might turn out not to be so. So you can't really ever tell. If you pick up a vibe off them maybe it can be obvious!?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Aglomerado wrote: »
    And men too. Lads (living at home with elderly Mammy) with chronic dandruff, skin diseases and thousand yard stares (shudder!) with stains on their clothes, which mightn't be changed from one week to the other. Their ability to converse with women=non-existent.
    Some of them hadn't learnt basic rules of social decorum: i.e.: they would:
    -scratch balls in public
    - pick nose in public
    - fart loudly in front of others
    - adjust their false teeth in the office

Gross! I wouldn't go near them, but maybe another woman would! There's no accounting for taste. There's no definitive way of telling if someone's a virgin or not.
    hey, i have all my own teeth i'll have you know...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

I have an easy way to tell if someone is a virgin. I developed it one day while staring across the liffey from the boardwalk. I had a pair of binoculars that I used to look at the people on the other side going about their business. I worked out that if they walked into Forbidden Planet they were probably a virgin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

foxyboxer wrote: »
    The JFK.

Splatter all over her as she tries to get out of the car.

:D

reply of the day ...........i actually bust out laughing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I bet no-one here could tell that I'm a virgin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

woodoo wrote: »
    You haven't told us if she is good looking or not?

does it matter

• Advertisement
Advertisement