Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Santa 2011-Ho Ho Ho let the fun begin!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Woooo little Phoes big parcel arrived today.

It'll be the first pressie under the tree on Saturday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

:D Beanies pressie arrived today!!! The card is so cute...written with lovely gold ink! Had the obligatory squeeze of the pressie to see if i could suss out what it is :p....the excitement!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Zapperzy wrote: »
    Do you just want us to pm you to say when it's been sent/received?

You can just post here in the thread, the chances are the person sending it will know who it's going to so posting in the thread will let them know it has arrived safely ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Yippee!! Millie's arrived today (much to Max's disgust!!) I'd swear they knew what was going on! First time the postman was deafened when he came to the door!! I left it on the counter when I went to work and when the rascals came in this evening they were trying to jump up and get it:eek: They must have some idea what's in there - I haven't a clue!! But thank you to Millie's SS:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

So sorry AJ but it's only going out in today's post. Have had it at work last few days but kept forgetting wrapping paper and card. It's all ready to go now :)

If my boss had seen me wrapping dog gifts at my desk this morning!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

TillyGirl wrote: »
    So sorry AJ but it's only going out in today's post. Have had it at work last few days but kept forgetting wrapping paper and card. It's all ready to go now :)

If my boss had seen me wrapping dog gifts at my desk this morning!

Now I dont feel so bad, mine went out today too. Crazy week at work, couldn't get out to post it. But it went first thing this morning :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Sorry sent a pm to AJ to say one arrived, its for the cats Toby and Jake, thanks to the SS who sent them, will put them under the tree as soon as its up.
    I also only got to post my two parcels this morning, in between two houses at the moment and working and sick child too. Slightly stressed.
    Hope they arrive in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Allgäuerin

Molly's present arrived today :D and it's not only one they are TWO!!! I'm nearly excited as she is now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

Hey guys gave my SS to my bf to post but its still in his car :(
    It will be put in the post by my-self today :o

Caught my one here trying to pull her pressie out of its hiding
    place :eek: you would swear she knew it was hers :D

Sorry again for the delay .

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭antomagoo

Rosies parcel arrived yesterday, loads of pressies in the box :eek:

Didn't get to post our SS parcel during the week due to work commitments but it will be sent by express and should arrive early enough next week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Blogger50

Sorry for the delay, mine is going registered post today!

AJ I can pass on tracking number to you via PM so you can forward to my recipient if you like.

Forgot how awkward it is wrapping these kinds of things! :D

Have a very curious dog (and owner!!) here today!! Max's pressie arrived - addressed to him! And it's big 'un!!:eek: I have poked and squeezed and shaken but am none the wiser:rolleyes: And he has a gleam in his eye that looks like he'll try and find out once my back is turned:D Think I'd better put it in the hiding place along with Millie's! Roll on December 22nd:):):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

I recieved mine today with a lovely card as well. :D

I havent sent mine yet, i have it ready to go but ive been mental busy for the last week.

It will def be in the post by wednesday :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

I posted 2 parcels today, apologies for the delay, have the pressies ages but couldn't seem to make it to the post office whilst it was open :(

You can also add me to the really dodgy packaging, definitely not my strong point :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Mines posted and seems to have arrived if my research is correct! :D Add me to the bad wrapping brigade! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

A box for brodi arrived this morning.

I forgot to say that we'd posted ours already. Hopefully they should get it soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

oscar got his present in the post today :D
    how am i going to wait till next week to open it???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

I found a missed delivery slip last night which had arrived last thurs but they put it through the inner letter box which is under a table :o

Anyway my dad collected tOday and it was for Jazz... It's huge!:D

Roll on next week :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

By the looks of it Charlie's arrived today, I'm being told a note arrived to collect it from the post office, I'm expecting nothing else so it must be it! :D

Yeay Jack's present arrived yesterday and there was a slip from Post Office to say they have Ruby's :) Cant wait to open them!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Lexi's presents arrived today, very exciting!

Three of ours have arrived - all except one. Poor Stig is distraught:( But my guess is that there's something great on its way to him;)

Only a week to go till "Opening Night" - is it here yet, is it here yet, is it here yet........:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭kildareash

Oso and sox's present arrived last week! I put it under the tree when we put it up and they definately know it's doggy related!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Arrived in work to great laughs at the Parcel addressed to my dogs:D
    Oliver and Tiffi now have a present under the tree(well in a cupboard until 22nd or they may open it early), along with the cats Jake and Toby.
    Thank you secret santa's.
    xXx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

Puca's pressie arrived, hubby accidentally sat on it so I know it squeaks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Blogger50

Puca's pressie arrived, hubby accidentally sat on it so I know it squeaks :)

Sorry, slightly off topic but I love Puca, she's like a mini version of my girl! Do you have any recent photos you could stick up in the other thread? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Harleys arrived this morning - 2 pressies :eek: One is distinctly b.a.l.l shaped, but because it was wrapped I assumed he wouldn't notice. I was wrong! He noticed the ball shaped paper immediately and 3 years of not poking at pressies went out the window. :D

Just collected Ruby's, oh my god, theres sooooo many little presents!!! She's (I'm) going to have a ball opening them!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Stig has joined my happy little group!! His pressie arrived today and someone out there has been very generous!! Stiggy says a big happy woof to you!!;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Allgäuerin

Yeah :D Alfies SS present arrived or should i says PRESENTS!!!!! :D

Advertisement