Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Santa 2011-Ho Ho Ho let the fun begin!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Well that leaves just 1 unaccounted for, but i think thats just because the pets owner hasnt posted here that it has arrived. 6 days till grand opening day now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Meant to say got mine day before yesterday. Lucy tried to snap them from my hands but I fought her off!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Collected mine from the post office and it says on the front 'doggie secret santa enclosed', I bet our postman got a great laugh out of that! :D Can't wait to open it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

Blogger50 wrote: »

Sorry, slightly off topic but I love Puca, she's like a mini version of my girl! Do you have any recent photos you could stick up in the other thread? :D

I'll have a dig around!

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

nearly there..2 more days :D. i thought tomorrow was opening day so it's a good thing i double checked!!

• Advertisement

tazwaz wrote: »
    nearly there..2 more days :D. i thought tomorrow was opening day so it's a good thing i double checked!!

Same here, fully sure the 22nd was a Wednesday!

As promised for Blogger50

picture.php?albumid=1520&pictureid=11469

picture.php?albumid=1520&pictureid=11466
    Here usual place during agility training in the summer - the water bucket!!!! The other dogs all have to drink around her

picture.php?albumid=1520&pictureid=11467
    Waiting for a walk! She rode the parcel shelf for walks while her leg was injured, mind you she's still trying to get a free ride now.

picture.php?albumid=1520&pictureid=11468
    'Helping' unpack!

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Blogger50

As promised for Blogger50

Oh my lord, Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Love her so much!

Shes adorable. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

Blogger50 wrote: »
    Oh my lord, Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Love her so much!

Shes adorable. :D

You should see her go on the agility course! She's an incredible dog ... with a fabulous handler :D

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Blogger50

You should see her go on the agility course! She's an incredible dog ... with a fabulous handler :D

Ah I'd love to see that! She's a beauty alright and looks like she has a fab personality!

(Sorry for dragging this off thread)

Back on thread - only two days to opening day! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Belongtojazz - I think we may have her sister!! My daughter's dog, Chloe, is a double for her! And she's gorgeous too:):)
    Chloe moved to Canada with her fur-brother Stig in November. Her "mommy and daddy" had moved out there in August.

Ahh shucks, I'm blushing here :o

5 minutes to go now! :p Ah no only messing I can wait til tomorrow (just about), Charlies in bed anyhow and he won't appreciate being woken up! :D

I cheated last year :o, totally wasn't worth it :(

Can't cheat this year, both me and the dog are stuck in someone else's house till morning :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I will either open mine the dogs first thing in the morning, or tomorrow evening.

I'm thinking tomorrow evening when the fire is lit and we're all cosy. But then tomorrow morning will give us all day to appreciate the gifts.

Decisions decisions!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I cheated last year :o, totally wasn't worth it :(
    Yes it was, i was so excited!!!!Totally worth it :D

Happy Secret Santa Day everyone....hope everyone has great craic opening their pressies today. Im laptopless and camera less until xmas day so wont get pics of Beanies excited little mush until then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Thanks so much to whoever sent Brodi her gifts, she loves them all, last seen her running off 30mins ago with the pigskin (?) round chew, i can hear munching from upstairs so it's all good.
    She loved all the stuff and went totally hyper when ripping the paper off

Here she is amidst the hyperness (Had to calm her down to take the pic!!))

Thanks again

brodi-1.jpg

Ah she looks like she's in her element!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

Jazz and Boe love their presents :D Boe got a picture frame and treats all the way from Canada :eek:
    Jazz got 2 fab squeaky toys and a massive box of treats, all of which will be great for training :D

Thank you Santas xx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

Jack really loves his presents!!! The little snowcat has gotten a beating already :p:D Thank you Santa!!!

186070.JPG

186071.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

Ruby must have been very good this year as she got lots of presents from santa!!! The Christmas Pud is her favourite so far!!! :D:D

186073.JPG

186074.JPG

Not doing mine until I find the charger for my camera :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Appologies to all but due to some dramas with move, no internet until mid Jan, a day in A&E with daughter(fine now thankfully) we didn't get to open gifts this morning and we're now in UK for 2 weeks!
    I will make sure Ollie, Tiffi, Jake and Toby open them as soon s we're all home and will post pics.
    Thank you to all the secret santa's. X
    And merry Christmas to you all.xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Stig and Chloe moved to Canada last month and their Secret Santa pressies haven't arrived there yet:(:( But they know they're on the way and they watch the postman every day;)
    As soon as they get them they'll be only too happy to share all the fun with their Secret Santas!!

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

to oscars secret santa, thank you sooo much for all the toys, you spoilt him rotten!! he's been busy playing with them all eve, he doesnt know which one to play with next :D

http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd392/tazwaz/?action=view&current=iphone212.jpg

Thanks so much To Harleys and Phoes SS's.

They had great fun being allowed to open the pressies together.

They first opened Phoes package, and barrelled around the kitchen with the reindeer toy while I got very excited over the coolest dog blanket I've ever seen, EVER!

Then they opened Harleys packages. Harley stuffed all of the toys into his gob and tried not to share :rolleyes: So more chasing each other around until Phoe gave up and lay down on his new blanket with his reindeer.

I didn't get many pics, but the ones I did get, I'll post tomorrow.

Thank you both so much. Such thoughtful pressies!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Well Cooper and Flo love their presies :D Although, Flo's birdie only last a few mins....:eek: but she had great fun with it. Her water toy will be great when she starts her hydro for her leg, so thanks a mill :)

Cooper loves latex toys and doesnt actually rip them up which is surprising. I couldnt get great pics as they wouldnt stay still for more than a second so i could take a good pic.

DSCF3498.jpg

DSCF3497.jpg

DSCF3500.jpg

Thanks a mill to Beanies SS....anything with feathers is a WIN as far as hes concerned.He carried the toy across the sitting room,pupils massive as if he'd caught an actual live creature..so funny.He sniffed the gorgeous leopard print rustle bag, not quite sure what to make of it but no doubt he'll figure it out eventually when he calms down from his fake "kill"! :D

I miss my camera...

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭antomagoo

I know who Rosie got as her Secret Santa as they wrote their name on the parcel :D

She went bananas for the chocolate drops, jumped up on the kitchen counter when we refused to give her more :eek: she never jumps up on the counter.

Had to leave her alone for 10 mins while she calmed down.:rolleyes:

She doesnt quite get the concept of the tug-of-war ball/rope but shes happily sitting at the back door trying to pull it apart.

Will post pics soon.

Thanks again

• Advertisement

Whispered wrote: »
    I got very excited over the coolest dog blanket I've ever seen, EVER!!
    Wow cant wait to see this :p

Advertisement