Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Santa 2011-Ho Ho Ho let the fun begin!

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

It's all or nothing then :p

Poll???
    Sure ya can post them up....just as spoilers! Those that wanna look..can, those that dont...wont!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

You'll have to wait for Mymo to open her pressies first ;)

I'm sorry for the delay, still in UK and no internet at home until mid jan, due to move. But I will get pic's as soon as we're home and get them online somehow, I promise.
    Thank you to all involved.x

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

Hi Guus trying to upload pics using imageshack, what size should
    I be using ??? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

I am so sorry for the delay everyone, I never thought it would take a month the get my phone and internet in new house, dogs and cats love their presents, had a great time with dogs opening them, they grabbed something each straight away. :D
    Here's some pic's...
    DSC_0504.jpg

Tiffi helped open the present and grabbed the first thing
    DSC_0510.jpg
    That poor Reindeer got an awful thrashing:p
    DSC_0520.jpg
    Trying to hide behind the sofa with Reindeer:rolleyes:
    DSC_0522.jpg
    and Ollie loved the stick
    DSC_0513.jpg
    He also loved the frisbee
    DSC_0503.jpg

And I can't believe it but he actually fetches the frisbee:eek:
    3 years of trying to get him to fetch and nothing...he LOVES his frisbee:D
    Thank you sooo much secret santa!

couple more
    DSC_0521.jpg
    DSC_0530.jpg

and lastly Ollie after playing frisbee...
    DSC_0500.jpg

• Advertisement

Cat photo's will be up later, on daughters phone and she's in bed still...Teenagers:rolleyes:
    Got to go out now but just want to say that the secret santa was great, and apologies again for delay with pic's.

I am afraid they were harder to catch on camera, but they loved the sparkly balls (as did Tiffi:rolleyes:) and Toby went slightly crazy for treats results in last pic....
    Jake went first
    DSC_0546.jpg
    Got the "hey, whatcha doing?" for taking photo's and he tried to get the phone, so had to move to sofa
    DSC_0548-2.jpg
    Unfortunately they were the best pic's with Jake as the dog woke up and all hell broke loose, but Toby was next (once we subdued the dogs)
    What's in here...
    DSC_0554.jpg
    DSC_0570.jpg
    DSC_0563.jpg
    DSC_0565.jpg
    And then Toby found the treats....
    DSC_0555-1.jpg
    DSC_0562.jpg
    give 'em to me..
    DSC_0557.jpg
    DSC_0558.jpg
    and the end result....
    DSC_0574.jpg
    One happy and stuffed kitty:D

I'd also like to say thank you secret santa for the kitty stockings, they are lovely and will be hung up every year from now on:)
    All prezzies still going strong (except treats they're long gone), reindeer took a battering but still ok, frisbee took a trip into the river (first and only time my daughter threw it:rolleyes:)and as dogs don't swim we had to find a replacement, but Oliver still fetches it!
    Looking froward to taking part again next year (won't be moving again) and thank you to all involved in setting it up and all the generous people that took part. xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Hey all - sorry for being so out of loop was quite sick over Christmas and only catching up on things now. Lucy loved her presents - will fire picturesu p later and possibly a YouTube vid!

Apologies, I moved some of the pic's into new albums and forgot they'd disappear from post, can't edit post so here are the missing kitty pic's....

DSC_0571.jpg
    DSC_0555-1.jpg
    DSC_0573.jpg
    DSC_0564.jpg
    DSC_0562.jpg
    DSC_0557.jpg
    DSC_0574-1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

haha in the last picture he looks like the last guy to leave at the end of a party, crashed out on the sofa. :D

Your house looks beautifully decorated btw. Love the two couches.

Advertisement